July 17, 2010

Sunny Saturday

First of all, let me apologize for yesterday. Getting it out there really did help....but I don't like to be negative anymore. I wasted too many years of my life being a "negative Nelly"....so, sorry, and done!

Last night the public library had a special night for the summer reading program at the Mobile BayBears game. It was lots of fun, although hot, and the kids got to go on the field and say their name in front of the crowd. It was a "parade" of readers. The kids really enjoyed it, got free t-shirts and an Applebees coupon for a free kids meal. I'd say it was a successful night for all! We left the game early (Jon will not stay at a whole game) and came home for a night swim.


Today is a birthday party, band practice for the Music Man, and then a new friend over for dinner. See, life is good, and I'm going to enjoy it! (the head cold that has been plaguing me for almost an entire week now is finally breaking up and going away too....I think that helps)

Happy Saturday everyone!!

No comments: