July 7, 2010

New Beginnings




Our home sweet home, in Mobile, Alabama! We finally moved and are at the beginning of our new life adventure! My husband is the new worship pastor at City Church of Mobile, and we feel so blessed and grateful for the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing church! We have been in Alabama for just under one month, and have done more in this short time here than we did in the previous three years in PA! It has been an adjustment, to say the least, but we are more than able to bloom where we know God has planted us!
One of the biggest blessings we have received is our house! I love my new house! The kids have had an easier time with the transition, thanks to the beautiful pool in our backyard! Yup....that's MY pool that my kids are in! Isn't it gorgeous!?! There have been very few days that we have not visited our new favorite hang-out....
Here are some shots of my ENORMOUS kitchen from move-in day....there has been much organization and decoration that has taken place in the past almost-month, but I just wanted to share another of my favorite spots of my house. We have since been blessed with new chairs (the movers broke 4 of the remaining 7 that we had before the move) that lend to a more classy look around my large, counter-height table.
This is our huge den, before any organization hit on moving day. A perfect spot for TV, Wii and many happy memories to be made. I promise to post more updated pics as I take them. We are all unpacked and getting things where they need to be. Most of all, we are happy.

I know that God's hand was in this entire transition that we went through, and that He is going to do something awesome in all of us here. We weren't looking for any position or title when we started on this journey, and God blessed my husband with the desire of his heart, the very thing I believe he was created to do. I am praying, and seeking, and waiting for my purpose to be fully revealed here; but, in the meantime, I am being the best mother and wife I know how to be...and making these first weeks and months as easy on everyone as I know how. Unfortunately, I have some not-so-good mommy moments, but I am human, and I am trying....I am also in the middle of my transformation and my Daddy-God is faithful!

That is enough rambling for today....I have some errands to run before I can go jump in the pool! Be blessed and encouraged today....

Romans 5:2 - Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand.... 

No comments: