July 8, 2010

My Pool


So, here is my pool. This is a picture that was taken before we moved in....it looks so sad and lonely! We did not get in the pool at all today, and that makes me sad! :o(  We ended up running lots of errands, and I haven't been sleeping well, so I took a nap instead of getting in the pool. Tomorrow, it's Alabama tags for the car, return some stuff, and then pool for the rest of the day!

I have to ask a question....why does shopping make me feel better??? I don't have the money to spend, but something about the whole experience makes me feel happy. I'm not a shop-a-holic by any stretch, and I can control my spending, and do....I just wanna know what it is in my brain that makes it so much fun!?!

OK....so, until tomorrow....I will be by the pool all day, and then maybe, when my skin is over-filled with sun and chlorine, I will blog again....until then....

1 comment:

GiGi said...

Naps are always sooo good. I try and take one every day!!! Im going to post about you in the next few days so you can get more readers!!!

xoxo