March 31, 2010

New Beginnings

Well, we are home from our trip to Alabama, and let me tell you, it was well worth the wait! We were blessed to be a part of City Church of Mobile on Sunday, and they are doing amazing things in that city!! We felt welcome, and appreciated, and I felt like I was home from the second the church started worshipping! It was such an incredible experience, and I honestly never knew church could be that way!

So, we left with the promise of praying and then reconnecting later in the week....but I gotta say...my heart did not make it on the trip home, it's stuck somewhere in Mobile! I will pray, and believe for God to lead where HE sees fit....and put us in the place that HE knows is best for us, and for them, but I am human, and have my desires, and my heart knows where it wants to be...

No comments: