April 3, 2010

What the Heart Wants...

So, I'm learning....VERY slowly, that is NOT about what my heart wants! Nothing has happened, nothing has changed, except for me! My God is faithful to provide all my needs, according to His riches in glory! I need to stop trying to limit God, and what He wants to do in my life, and consequently, the lives of my kids. It's not just my and Jon's futures at stake here....it's our kids! I have to trust that my heavenly Daddy knows best for ALL of us!

So, from this point forward, I am open minded (and hearted) and willing to receive what God has for us! I know for certain that we can make a home wherever we land, but I want our future to be awesome!! I want God's best for all of us....not just what my heart thinks it wants at the moment....just 4 months ago, my heart was set on Greenville, SC....and about 8 months before that, my heart was in Emmaus, PA. What a fickle thing, that heart of mine!

So God....to steal some lyrics...."whatever you're doing, inside of me....it feels like chaos, but somehow there's peace....it's hard to surrender to what I can't see....but I'm giving into something heavenly!"

(thanks Sanctus Real!)

No comments: